Why Choose A Prosthodontist?
Learn Why You Should Choose a Prosthodontist
Dr Madelyn pursued three additional years of training in an ADA certified graduate program in Prosthodontics. This training provides her with the following skills:
- A high level of skill in restoring missing teeth and jaw structure.
- Attention to detail: whether you need a filling or a full mouth reconstruction.
- Problem solving skills in complex, custom and creative dental solutions.
- Understanding of the dental literature and published clinical studies.
- Co-ordinating complex treatment with other dentists, specialists and laboratories.
Dr. Madelyn uses high quality dental laboratories and materials. She spends additional time in planning your treatment by making molds of your teeth and doing wax mock-ups when necessary.
In the making of a custom denture, Dr Madelyn selects the shape and color of the denture teeth with the patient and sets the front teeth with the patient present. She uses special techniques for making the molds in order to create a well fitting, comfortable dentures.
You will seek a prosthodontist for many different reasons. Some patients are looking for a second opinion or help with just one front tooth. Others are searching for a new dental home. We will work with you and your dentist to best meet your oral health needs. Every patient will need to complete the Prosthodontic Comprehensive Evaluation prior to treatment.
As a prosthodontist, Dr. Madelyn holds herself to a higher standard in patient treatment, ethical business practices and team member relationships.